Biochar Briquette Production Line
▶ 200~1000kg/h when using screw type briquette machine.
▶ 500~5000kg/h when using punching type briquette machine. (The end product is solid briquettes which is not suitable to be processed into charcoal)
biomass briquettes Or Biochar Briquettes?
Produce Biomass Briquettes
Produce Bio char Briquettes
For the ones who want the build a complete biomass briquette plant for manufacturing biomass briquettes, your production line generally includes four main processing sections: crushing, drying, briquetting and packing.
What needs to be emphasized is that these four sections are not always necessary in all cases. Some of them are optional such as crushing, drying, and packing process.
The “bio char” here refers to charcoal briquettes which are carbonized biomass briquettes.
It means that you need to make biomass briquettes firstly and then carbonize the briquettes by adding charring / carbonizing section to the production line. There are two options: add carbonization furnace or build charcoal kilns.
The equipment selection is all depends on the situation of your raw materials, factory site conditions and your project cost budget. However, you don’t have to worry about the project plan at all. Just tell us your requirements and our professional engineer will help you make the best and detailed project plan.
Main Equipment Included in Biomass Briquetting Plant
Biomass Briquettes Manufacturing Process Flow
- Crushing Machine: To meet the requirement of briquetting process, the raw materials need to be crushed to less than 3mm.
- Drying Machine: The raw material moisture is required be around 15% before feed into the briquetting machine.
- Briquetting Machine: If you plan to make hollow briquettes or charcoal briquettes, choose the screw briquette making machine. If you plan to make solid biomass briquettes, punching briquette press is what you need.
- Charring / Carbonizing Equipment: Choose the charcoal brick kilns or carbonization equipment based on your situation.
- Packing Machine: The finished briquettes can be packed if you need.
- Waste Gas Collection System: Our biomass briquette plant can strictly meet the Environmental Protection Rules in most countries.
Briquetting Project Photo Display
Small Biomass Briquettes Making Unit
Medium Scale Wood Briquette Plant
Turnkey Biomass Charcoal Briquettes Manufacturing Factory
Suitable Biomass Materials for Making Biofuel Briquettes?
Wood Processing Residues: Logs, branches, wood chips, wood blocks, wood shavings and sawdust, etc.
Crop Wastes: Stalks and straws such as wheat straw, cornstalk, cotton stalk, mustard stalk, rice husk, soybean husk, etc. Husks & shells such as groundnut / peanut shell, coffee husks, rice husk, coconut shell, etc.
Other: Bamboo, palm fiber, bagasse, etc.