Hydraulic Briquette Making Machine
|Motor for scraping||1.5kw|
|MWP (maximum working pressure)||280Bar|
|Water content of the material||12％±4%|
|Feedstock shapes||wood shaving or sawdust|
|Overall size||see drawing 1|
This hydraulic briquette making machine can make various biomass materials into high density briquettes or blocks. It is featured of high degree of automation, high output, low energy consumption, easy operation, zero pollution to the environment, low noise, stable briquetting system, and reasonable price. The finial briquettes after compressing are small in size and high in heat value. Due to the convenience in storage and transportation, they are seen as the most promising alternative of raw coal and gas. Biomass and wood briquettes are available in heating stove, boiler and biomass power generation, etc.
As its name suggests, this type of biomass briquette extruding machine is based on hydraulic drive. It can be mainly divided into three parts:
- Mechanical Part
- Hydraulic Part
- Electrical Control Part
Briquetting Process and Finished Wood Briquettes
Mechanical part can be divided into bin, the prepressing cylinder, master cylinder, clamping cylinder and mold.
- Bin parts: The bin is made of stainless steel, which is anti-corrosion, greatly improving the using time and reducing the maintenance cost. The stand below is made from channel steel or steel plate by welding. Simple structure but firm and reliable. The bin is designed with stirring device to ensure evenly and continuous feeding, prevent material jam, improve the briquetting production efficiency.
- The prepressing cylinder: It is used to send the materials through the compressing chamber into the moulding chamber, which is good for the further briquetting.
- Master cylinder: This is where the briquettes are formed.
- Clamping cylinder: The extruding in this part is vertically. It is set to cooperate with the compression of master cylinder. It plays an important role in shape preserving.
- The mold parts: They help molding the materials into uniform shapes which is tidy, beautiful and practical. The shape can be square, round, rectangular or be customized according to users’ requirement.
It is mainly composed of oil tank, motor, oil pump, a number of solenoid valve, pressure gauge, heating and cooling system, etc. Hydraulic briquetting system has the advantages of low noise, simple operation, saving space, and light weight. It is designed with perfect overload protection system. The oil pump is driven by motor. Then through the electromagnetic directional valve, the action of each hydraulic cylinder can be controlled precisely and achieve the best briquetting result. Our hydraulic system is equipped with a pressure gauge, making it possible to display the pressure values under the current working status, so that the operator can easily control the briquetting process.
This biomass briquette making machine is also equipped with cooling and heating system to control the temperature of oil tank. The system will automatically start cooling or heating when it is higher or lower than set temperature. There is an oil filter in the oil tank. Cooling oil return adopts two-circuit. Once blocking, the one-way valve oil return can be open, to eliminate the safety trouble.
The electrical part is automatically controlled by PLC system through sensors and application. The parameter is set by the touch screen. There is position sensors mounted on the prepressing cylinder and master cylinder, in order to better control the oil tank and make briquettes with different specifications.