Wood Pelletizing Machinery Electrical Flow Problem
Q: The electrical flow of wood pelletizing machinery is not stable. What’s wrong and how to fix it?
A: It may caused be the following factors:
- The clearance between ring die and roller is improper.
- The distributing knife is worn out causing the raw material distribution uneven.
- The sizing screen may be broken. The biomass materials contain large particles.
- The mix of raw material, adding liquid and steam is uneven.
- The tightness of driving belt is inconsistent.