Sawdust Pellet Mill
Making Saw Dust Pellets
Sawdust is by-product from wood sawing process. Actually, sawdust doesn’t have much application because of its low burning efficient. However, by pressing the saw dust into pellets, it becomes a kind of high quality biofuel product – sawdust pellets or wood pellets. Sawdust pellet line project>>
Sawdust Pellet Mill for SaleTips: We supply sawdust pellet mills driven by motor engine, diesel engine, gasoline engine and PTO (power take off, driven by tractor). Feel free to contact us to get detail information!
|Model||Power (kw)||Capacity (kg/h)||Weight (NW/GW)||Packing Size (mm)|
|ZLSP-D 150B||5.5KW (3phase)||50-100||95/110||800x450x700|
|ZLSP-D 200B||7.5 (3phase)||80-120||200/230||1050x480x930|
|ZLSP-D 230B||11 (3phase)||120-200||290/320||1180x540x1000|
|ZLSP-D 260B||15 (3phase)||160-250||320/360||1240x540x950|
|ZLSP-D 300B||22 (3phase)||250-400||350/380||1300x560x1100|
|ZLSP-D 150C||5.5 (3phase)||60-110||105/125||1000x480x780|
|ZLSP-D 200C||7.5 (3phase)||80-120||210x230||1050x550x830|
|ZLSP-D 230C||11 (3phase)||120-200||290/320||1200x560x950|
|ZLSP-D 260C||15 (3phase)||160-250||340/370||1240x560x1000|
|ZLSP-D 300C||22 (3phase)||250-400||425/465||1300X620X1100|
|ZLSP-R 200B||7.5 (3phase)||80-120||215/245||950x450x1050|
|ZLSP-R 300B||22 (3phase)||250-350||540/575||1350x750x1400|
|ZLSP-R 400B||30KW (3phase)||350-450||770/810||1400x800x1450|
Features of GEMCO Sawdust Wood Pellet Mill
- Rollers and dies are made from stainless alloy steel so that to ensure the durability and strengthen of the pellet mill;
- High efficiency, high output;
- Length and Size of final pellets can be customized by changing pellet dies;
- Standardized components facilitate the replacement;
- CE and ISO certified.
The process of sawdust pellet making is similar to the process of EFB pellet pressing, the difference is that the raw material is saw dust as compared to EFB palm fiber.
Make Sawdust into Wood Pellets
|Specification of Sawdust Pellets||Advantages of Sawdust Pellets||Main Application|
How to make sawdust pellets at home?
- Wood Pellet Mill
- Large Boxes
Simple 5 Steps of Pressing Saw Dust into Pellets
- Raw Material Preparation: Test and control the moisture content to appropriate value.
- Start the wood pellet mill and let the machine warming up for a few minutes. During pelletizing process, heat is needed to melt the lignin in the sawdust and then the lignin will help bonding the dust materials into pellets.
- Place a large box under the chute of the sawdust pellet mill to gather finished pellets.
- Feed the sawdust manually into the hopper of the pellet mill and wait for sawdust pellets falling into the large box.
- Leave the pellets in the box to cool for a few minutes. Then you can put them in bags and store them somewhere dry.
FAQs About Sawdust Pelleting
Why the sawdust pellets I made are mushy?
Why My Pellets are Crumbly?
How should I know The Moisture Is Correct for Pelletizing?